The NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
is in need of the two (2) CLERK II
- Assist in the conduct of and attend to the logistic requirements of policy fora, conferences, scientific meetings, and similar activities related to the project “Strategic Response to S&T Concerns of a Progressive Philippines Anchored on Science” and “Supporting the Development of Partnership in the STI Ecosystem”;
- Render clerical services required for the project; transmit correspondences, including sending out of prepared invitation letters and other official documents through fax, email and mail;
- Confirm attendance of resource persons, invitees/participants of the different activities; prepare attendance sheets and compile attendance reports;
- Maintain an updated directory of contacts/participants/resource persons as well as records/documents generated from the day-to-day operation of the project; and
- Perform messengerial duties and other related tasks assigned from time to time.
- Basic knowledge on computer software/applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good interpersonal skills – works well in a team and able to communicate/deal effectively with resource persons, participants, suppliers, etc.
- Completion of two (2) year studies in college (management or related course)
- Relevant experience an advantage but not required
Arrangement : Contract of Service
Contract Price : P13,989.60/month
Duration : May to December 2017 (with possible renewal)
Application Letter addressed to Luningning Samarita Domingo, Director IV, NAST
Transcript of Records and Diploma
Training certificates, if any
Note: Please indicate in the subject of the application letter the Reference No. “ClerkII-2017-04”.
Date of posting: May 15, 2017